Counsellors with Training Delivery Experience
We are currently looking for a qualified Counsellor(s) with experience of training delivery to join our Employee Assistance Program team. You will be based at home and will work both from home and from locations across the Sheffield / Doncaster and South Yorkshire area. All equipment and support will be provided alongside travel and subsistence expenses for any days working off site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company with a clinical focus, excellent team working and a true desire to make a difference to the clients we support and a great opportunity to join our growing clinical training delivery team. There are lots of opportunity for training and development and you will be working with NHS organisations and employees in addition to public and private sector commissioners.
We provide a 24/7 confidential support service alongside access to telephone and face to face counselling and support. Clients can call our number to speak to a qualified counsellor about issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, debt advice and family issues.
The role will involve:
The ideal candidate will have experience of training delivery alongside.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and/or Psychotherapy.
• Registered/Accredited Membership with BACP (or equivalent)
• Telephone and Face to face sessional delivery experience
• A qualification / training in CBT would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience of EAP Clinical Delivery (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working in a counselling team setting
• Experience of applying Trauma informed approach to work
• Computer literate essential
· The ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously.
• 5 days each week – we may consider part time / job share.• Occasional Weekend Work (rotational cover)• Cover for Bank Holidays (rotational occasional cover)• On Call Rota (occasional)
As we offer a 24/7 service, you will be required to work occasional bank holidays on a rota basis.
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. TERC also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme• Health Scheme – Opticians, Dental, Physio & more!• 24/7 Doctor helpline – book a Telephone or Video Appointment with a GP• Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone counselling helpline• Life Insurance Scheme• 32 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays• Monthly case supervision 1-2-1 with your line manager• Support with CPD• Further Training and Development opportunities
Please submit your CV and a covering letter giving your reasons for your interest in this role.
Job Types: Full time
Experience:• Minimum Counselling: 2 years post qualification (Required)
A qualification in CBT and experience in delivering Mental Health Training in CBT would be advantageous
Work remotely:• Yes
Salary: £24,500.00 per year (pro-rata for part time)
TERC operate a yearly incremental salary increase subject to performance and annual appraisal.
Application deadline: 09/08/2021
Expected start date: 16/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,500.00 per year