TERC are a fast growing psychological services provider in the United Kingdom. With a strong emphasis on clinical and operational excellence, delivery standards and as a clinically led organisation you can be assured our clients are at the heart of what we do and our staff at the heart of our delivery.
Utilising technology to support a team environment but enabling home based working. With robust induction and training, 121 clinical supervision, peer supervision and a monthly CPD programme you will be supported to grow as a practitioner and individual. We offer psychological support via our EAP, a short term model moving through to secondary tier mental health and a wide range of training and additional clinical services.
We are currently recruiting for qualified Counsellors / Psychotherapists to join our Employee Assistance Program team across the UK. If you would like the opportunity to be part of a fast growing service with a focus on clinical and operational delivery, we would like to hear from you. These are full time posts working Monday to Friday on an 8am to 4pm then 12pm to 8pm two weekly rotational pattern.
Working to a short term model, clients are able to access virtual face to face and telephone appointments. You can expect clients with a wide range of presenting issues both work and home related.
Our EAP team provide a 24/7 confidential support service alongside access to telephone and face to face counselling and support. Clients can call our number to speak to a qualified counsellor about issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, debt advice and family issues. There may be opportunities for onsite working in our partner NHS and Blue Light services as we continue to develop and grow.
We will be holding initial interviews in between Christmas and New Year with further interviews in January 2022.
The role will involve a range of duties including.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma in Counselling and/or Psychotherapy.
• Registered/Accredited Membership with BACP / NCS (or equivalent) – Essential
• Telephone and Face to face sessional counselling delivery experience
• Additional training further to their Diploma qualification.
• Experience of EAP Clinical Delivery (or equivalent) or experience of working within a multidisciplinary clinical environment.
• Experience of applying Trauma informed approach to work
• Computer literate essential, alongside he ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously. All candidates will be required to hold enhanced DBS and we can process this on your behalf if you do not have this.
• 5 days each week Monday to Friday working 8am to 4pm then 12pm to 8pm on a two weekly rotational basis.
• Occasional Weekend Work (rotational cover)
• Cover for Bank Holidays (rotational occasional cover)
• On Call Rota (occasional)
As we offer a 24/7 service, you will be required to work occasional bank holidays on a rota basis.
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. TERC also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Health Scheme – Opticians, Dental, Physio & more!• 24/7 Doctor helpline – book a Telephone or Video Appointment with a GP• Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone counselling helpline• Life Insurance Scheme and company pension scheme• 32 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays• Monthly clinical supervision in line with professional body requirements and access to peer supervision group.• Support with CPD and monthly CPD programme• Further Training and Development opportunities
Please submit your CV and a covering letter giving your reasons for your interest in this role.
Experience: Minimum Counselling: 2 years post qualification (Required) and registered / accredited membership of BACP / NCS or equivalent. Please provide registration number within CV.
• Yes – home working. Potential on site delivery within local areas where we have customer organisations.
Salary: £28,500.00 per year
TERC operate a yearly incremental salary increase subject to performance and annual appraisal.