Responsible to: Counselling Manager
Accountable to: Clinical Director
The Employee Resilience Company Ltd are a specialist provider of Employee Assistance Provision (EAP). With clients across the UK, within the Public and Private sector, we are a growing provider of EAP. We are proud of our clinical excellence, clinical governance, innovation and service delivery. We provide a wide range of clinical support and therapeutic interventions to employees across a wide range of industry sectors. Innovative, passionate and dynamic we see our staff as our best asset, for the contributions they make across our services.
We are currently looking for qualified counsellors to join our Employee Assistance Program team. You will be based working from home providing support and conducting telephone-based counselling appointments. We provide a 24/7 confidential support service to our client’s employees nationwide. They can call our number to speak to a qualified counsellor about issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, debt advice and family issues. Working as part of this team you will provide confidential advice, and further therapy if needed.
The role will involve:
· Undertaking telephone counselling with patients from our employee assistance program
· Conducting telephone assessments including referral for ongoing psychological support
· Providing support calls to employees and managers and signposting to appropriate external agencies
· Offering Psychoeducation
· Delivering Trauma Support
· Managing high risk calls
· Providing telephone and video counselling to employees
· Assisting EAP Team with other duties including referral work
· Providing advice to managers/HR on a need’s basis
The ideal candidate will have:
· Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and/or Psychotherapy
· Registered/Accredited Membership with BACP
· Telephone counselling experience
· A qualification in CBT would be advantageous
· Experience of EAP Clinical Delivery (or equivalent)
· Previous experience working in a counselling team setting
· Experience of a multi-disciplinary environment
· Experience of applying Trauma informed approach to work
· Computer literate essential
· Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
· Occasional Weekend Work
· Cover for Bank Holidays
· On Call Rota
As we offer a 24/7 service, you will be required to work occasional bank holidays on a rota basis.
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. TERC also offers an excellent benefits package including:
· Pension Scheme
· Health Scheme – Opticians, Dental, Physio & more!
· 24/7 Doctor helpline – book a Telephone or Video Appointment with a GP
· Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone counselling helpline
· Life Insurance Scheme
· 32 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
· Monthly case supervision 1-2-1 with your line manager
· Support with CPD
· Further Training and Development opportunities
Please submit your CV and a covering letter giving your reasons for your interest in this role.