We are currently looking for experienced trainers to join our Additional Services team. You will be based at home and will work both from home and from locations across the UK. All equipment and support will be provided alongside travel and subsistence expenses for any days working at client sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a clinical focus, excellent team working and a true desire to make a difference to the clients we support and a great opportunity to join our growing training delivery team. There are lots of opportunity for training and development and you will be working with NHS organisations and employees in addition to public and private sector organisations.
We provide a 24/7 confidential support service alongside access to telephone and face to face counselling and support. Clients can call our number to speak to a qualified counsellor about issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, debt advice and family issues.
The role will involve:
· Delivering our virtual and face to face programmes to an exceptionally high standard, meeting our quality requirements.
· Engaging learners with a delivery style that is clear, concise, positive and relevant.
· Following our processes regarding the sending back of attendee details and any other post session information to the booker contract.
· Committing to professional development and working with the clinical SME’s to maintain delivery standards and learning outcomes
· Becoming a part of the training team, actively participating in trainer forums and sharing good practice.
· Providing honest and timely feedback to the Additional Services Clinical Lead.
We are looking for energetic and engaging individuals with a genuine interest in Well-Being and Mental Health topics.
· Have the ability to take those attending your sessions on a memorable learning journey.
· Be able to think on your feet and embrace new ideas.
· Have a minimum of two years’ experience delivering participatory learning.
· Have the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively, and the confidence to use a variety of teaching techniques.
· Have experience using MS Teams and Zoom for training delivery
· The ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously.
· Have the right to live and work in the UK
5 days each week – we may consider part time / job share.
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. TERC also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme – Opticians, Dental, Physio & more!
• 24/7 Doctor helpline – book a Telephone or Video Appointment with a GP
• Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone counselling helpline
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 32 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Monthly case supervision 1-2-1 with your line manager
• Support with CPD
• Further Training and Development opportunities
Please submit your CV and a covering letter giving your reasons for your interest in this role.
A minimum of two years’ experience delivering participatory learning.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £28,500.00 per year