Accountable to: Admin Manager
Salary: £19,950 Pro Rata
The Employee Resilience Company Ltd are a specialist provider of Employee Assistance Provision (EAP). With clients across the UK, within the Public and Private sector, we are a growing provider of EAP. We are proud of our clinical excellence, clinical governance, innovation, and service delivery. We provide a wide range of clinical support and therapeutic interventions to employees across a wide range of industry sectors. Innovative, passionate, and dynamic we see our staff as our best asset, for the contributions they make across our services.
We are currently looking for an admin call handler to join our busy Employee Assistance Program team. You will be based at home handling calls, providing relevant support or information and managing multiple diaries. We provide a 24/7 confidential support service to our client’s employees nationwide. They can call our number to speak to a qualified counsellor about issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, debt advice and family issues. Working as part of this team you will provide confidential advice, and record all activities
The role will involve:
· Answering Calls within KPI target
· Providing confidential advice and guidance.
· Use of IT and relevant systems.
· Conducting telephone assessments to establish clients support.
· Adhering to Confidentiality at all times
· Liaising and supporting Counsellors.
· Supporting with additional tasks as and when required
· Managing high risk calls
· Creating appointments and managing diaries
. Ensuring that all information inputted is 100% accurate
. Working independently and as part of a team
The ideal candidate will have:
· Customer Service / Telephone handling experience
. Understanding of Confidentiality / GDPR
· Knowledge and use of IT and systems
· Experience of working to KPI’s / Targets
. Excellent Communication skills
· Saturday 8am-8pm or Sunday 8am-8pm to include 3 additional days through the week working between the hours of 8am-8pm (min 8hrs)
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. TERC also offers an excellent benefits package including:
· Pension Scheme
· Health Scheme – Opticians, Dental, Physio & more!
· 24/7 Doctor helpline – book a Telephone or Video Appointment with a GP
· Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone counselling helpline
· Life Insurance Scheme
· 32 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
· Monthly case supervision 1-2-1 with your line manager
· Support with CPD
· Further Training and Development opportunities
Please submit your CV and a covering letter giving your reasons for your interest in this role.
Work remotely: Yes
Contract Length: Permanent
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the published closing date.
Equality Act 2010
Any candidate who has a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010, is required to inform us, in order to ensure that ‘reasonable adjustments’ can be made. Our policy, at the stage of interview, is that we will ask all candidates whether we need to make any ‘reasonable adjustments’ in accordance with the Equality Act 2010. Under the Equality Act, a disabled person is someone with a physical or mental impairment, which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on their ability to carry out day-to-day activities.
The Employee Resilience Company Ltd are proud to use Positive Action. To redress the balance of under representation our team will offer advice, guidance and support throughout the recruitment process to candidates from under-represented groups.