Hours: Part Time (3 days per week)
Responsible to: Clinical Services Manager
Accountable to: Clinical Director / Managing Director
Salary: £37,000 pro rata (5 year incremental scale)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in line with expansion of the service to appointment an EMDR Therapist within The Employee Resilience Company Ltd. The post holders will be required to provide EMDR for appropriate clients in accordance with NICE guidelines. You will have experience of delivering critical incident support to individuals and groups.
The role will involve some travel for CIS but will be home based for clinical sessional delivery.
We are looking for someone with the clinical skills to enable them to work with complex mental health problems including Trauma, loss and a wide variety of presenting issues. Delivery will include both individual and group work both face to face and using digital technology.
The post provides an opportunity to work as part of a large team of highly experienced and skilled psychological therapists working with an extensive range of NICE-recommended and evidence-based therapies.
Regular clinical/case management supervision and reflective practice will be provided, as well as access to continuing professional development. The applicants must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, be able to work autonomously, as well as within a team.
All equipment will be provided including access to digital support for EMDR delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and/or Psychotherapy.
· Hold additional CBT Qualifications.
· Experience of delivering Critical Incident Support to individuals and groups.
· Previous management experience is desirable but not necessary.
· Ability to be self-motivated and confident, meeting new people and supporting employees presenting to the service on a face to face basis, providing assessment and in the moment style support.
· Registered/Accredited Membership with BACP / NCS (or equivalent)
· Telephone and Face to face sessional delivery experience
· Able to travel occasionally for on-site CIS support.
· Experience of writing psychological reports to commissioning organisations
· Experience of EAP Clinical Delivery (or equivalent)
· Previous experience working in a counselling team setting
· Experience of applying Trauma informed approach to work
· Computer literate essential
· The ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously.
As we offer a 24/7 service, you will be required to work occasional bank holidays on a rota basis.
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. TERC also offers an excellent benefits package including:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter giving your reasons for your interest in this role -email@example.com
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.